RightSide1 Trading Signal Service Performance
These results below are based off the system rules. When calling signals we look to send you the signals based on the system rules and nothing else. Past performance does not necessarily mean future performance: we could do worse or better.
- With this signal service you'll have the ability to purchase the trading system so you can learn and be reaffirmed in real time.
- Yes. We've found it to be important to give emotional encouragement to running a system in real time that traders have purchased so they can learn better and so they can stay focused. Staying focused to a system is a key part to victory. And with all the modern distractions, its important to stay focused because wealth building requires methodical focus over time.
- The signals will be sent to you via email by our system caller before the next market day.
- We use contingent orders and look to limit our trading to a max 5 minutes a night, depending on how many stocks we trade.
- If a stock stops becoming a smooth swing stock due to a fundamental character change in the stock (ie a stock split) we may consider replacing it with another stock.
- You can use these signals for stock signals and for options signals.
- These signals are based on the ULTRA Version of RightSide1
Regarding track figuring of profits: you would multiply the number of options contracts times the "Approx Options Net Profit Points" below. (Options are approx due to how far out to expiration you buy and how ITM or OTM you buy). Also to figure out stock profits you multiply your number of shares times the "Stock Net Profit Points".
For a monthly average you can divide the net stock or options points by the number of months shown.
We suggest you try the service out and follow it with a demo account or just write down the trade entries and exits with paper and pen the old school of paper trading way. Get the feel of the system. You just may like it. And if we can keep netting out profit into the future well, that could be pretty nice!