The following describes the Earnings Disclaimer and General Disclaimer for our Best Trading Signals.net website. Please read carefully so you gain perspective of risk and what is actually being provided by a trading signal service. Many have incorrect assumptions about trading signal services. See more information below. You could lose a lot of money with our signals. You may make a lot of money with our signals. We have no promise of future performance of our methods, our trading systems used in our signals and we certainly have no future performance on what the markets are going to do and how they are going to move about from day to day. Markets price behavior will certainl affect our trading signals sometimes for better and sometimes for worse.
Do not trade our signals with real money until you have paper traded them at least 3 months to get a feel for them and to gain confindence in them. Also do understand that you can’t pick a signal here or there out of many signals and have the same results we have. That said, some experieced, winning traders may be better likely at picking trades that will most likely win vs lose than those with less experience as traders or losing traders who will tend to skip the winners and pick the trades that lose, habitually. If you are a trader with a losing mindset then no one can help you but yourself because a losing mindset always finds or even invents new ways to lose.
So therefore, our signals are not a get rich quick opportunity. We run real trading methods and systems based off our methods and systems that we developed by studying price charts over time Our signals are a genuine attempt to accurately trade our methods and systems. Our signals are not for trying to please the wims, emotions and tantrums of any signal subscriber customer. Again, do not trade our signals with real money until after paper trading them, following each trade from entry to exit for 3 months. And any trading you do is at your own risk no matter what you may have recieved as a trading signal. Your trading is your trading and your responsibility no matter from where you get your trading ideas. There is risk any time you enter into the markets and you accept that risk any time you enter the markets. If you lose, then that is your loss with no one else to blame but you.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – “Stocks, Options, Binary options, Forex and Future trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the stock, binary options or futures markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose especially with leveraged instruments such as binary options trading, futures trading or forex trading. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell stocks, futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. You could lose all of your money fast due too: poor market trading conditions, mechanical error, emotional induced errors, news surprises and earnings releases.” You could do extremely well in trading or lose all of your money and even owe money if you use margin. Most people toy with trading and do not treat trading professionally. Most people also treat trading as a way to seek thrills. Those who turn trading into a serious business, while learning all that is needed to be learned to put one’s self in a good position to be profitable based on historical results stand a greater chance at success although success is never guaranteed.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer #2- “CFTC RULE 4.41: HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.” Compensation and Affiliation disclosure: through our newsletter and our blogs we will promote products of our own and products of others through all of which we will likely receive compensation, commissions from promoting such products. All products listed on this page will provide us a commission so we are selling these products as affiliate products.
Trading Signals Services: If you decide to copy our trading signals or any trading signal service you find through this site you do so by your own decision and you do so at your own risk. Our signal services or related signal services discovered through this site are not intended to be personal recommendations or advise to you, no matter how much you think a trading signal service is a recommendation or advice. If you decide to trade one of our trading signals or signals from signals services derived from this site then you take ownership of that trade, it becomes your decision whether it wins or loses, it becomes your risk if it loses and your reward if it wins.
There are two essential types of trading signal services:
- A trading signals service that provides trading ideas based on a strategy.
- A trading signal service that runs a trading system looking to put out each trade as the system dictates.
A strategy based trading signal service that puts out trading ideas to inspire members to go study those trading ideas and make their own decisions and or come up with new ideas based on those trading signal ideas. With this approach for a trading signal service, usually there are too many trading signal ideas to trade all of them. Let’s say there are 5 new trading signals trading ideas provided on a certain day and they are all for trading one direction upwards. If one took on all 5 positions with the position size they are used to trading, then essentially, all 5 position is similar to having one giant 5x position which increases one’s risk ratio to a size way out of line with logical money management position sizing. On the other hand, if one took their normal position sized and divided that by 5 in order to trade all 5 trading ideas, then that would be considered logical and acceptable.
In a systems based trading signals service the signals service provider is calling trading signals based on a trading system. With a trading system, there is no picking and choosing of what one thinks would be a good or bad trade in real time. Rather, one would pick all trades in a row in order to trade that system correctly. And a systems based trading signal caller will just call out the system’s trading entries and exits. Success with trading systems is associated with fully trading the system, trading all the trades in a row. Success in trading a trading system depends on the future performance of that trading system and a trading system may perform worse or better than past history, although one would hope that the trading system would have a performance out into the future that is generally consistent with the past.
As a subscriber to a system’s based trading signal service, one would have to trade all the trades in a row just as the system trades are sent out as a signal in order to come close to a trading system based signal services results. This means that one can’t miss trades or try to guess the markets, trying to guess which trades are good or bad.
Additionally as a strategy based trading idea signal service member or a system’s based signal service member, if one wishes to actually trade the trading signals, one would have to have a fitting money management position size relative to their account size. Often, when in desperation to make money especially, there is a tendency to trade with excessively large, inappropriate position sizes which can cause excessively large losses if the trade or first couple to few trades lose or can set a trader up for failure later by developing a habit of trading too large, if they win the first few trades. Trading too large will bring failure either sooner or later so don’t do it. Members should obtain education in regards to optimal money management position sizing relative to their accounts. We do not provide such education since that gets into the realm of financial advice. All we provide are trading signals based on our systems, strategies or opinions as an information service. What you do with our trading signals is your business and is also your risk.
- Past performance does not guarantee future performance whatsoever in a trading signal service.
- A trading signal service also depends on the signal caller timely accuracy at actually calling out the signal; they could make mistakes in the actual signal calling process.
- You could lose a lot of money.
- You could make less money than you expect.
- You could make more money than you expect which could cause you to become over emotional and make irrational, erroneous and irresponsible decisions therefore causing you further losses possible.
- You could lose all of your money or even go into debt with our trading signal services which can then negatively and heavily impact the rest of your life. Although we hope that you have incredible success only with us, you have to acknowledge the broad spectrum of possibilities, positive or negative. Most things in life are a form of gam,bling (misspelled on purpose) of one sort or another. One could think of trading as an an accelerated form of risk to reward taking. Don’t trade with money that you can’t easily afford to lose. Don’t use amounts of money that would put your family in any sort of stress if you lost it. Don’t use margin, ever so you won’t lose more than what you put into a trade. Learn proper money management position sizing so you won’t wreck your account by trading too big.
- Understand that each and every trading signal represents a trading idea according to a trading system or opinion of the trading signal caller.
- No trading signal on this site implies that you should trade this signal or that signal, even though sometimes language of the signal caller may reflect a command style to do so. All trading signals must be read as what the signal caller is doing and NOT what you should do.
- Each signal is given for educational purposes so you can follow a professional trading style in real time.
- When systems results of a signal service is presented that is displaying the results of the trading system behind the trading signals service based on entries and exits of the system rules. Results you see on sales pages could be based on the system as a new signal service is launched or based off the signals service signals as a new signal service has been running long enough to generate a signals service track record. No future promises of good performance are implied or guaranteed. A signals service could do better or worse.
- When you purchase our signal services you are paying for a service that sends out trading signals and you are not paying for results. If signals have poor results then that’s just how it is. We hope all of our signals have great results but can not and do not promise you futures success.
- You could lose money and a lot of money with our trading signals. You could even lose money with our trading signals even though our trading signals have winning results by you picking and choosing losing trades while skipping winning trades. If you’re a losing trade then you’ll tend to be drawn to losing trades psychologically and you’ll tend to be afraid of winning trades psychologically.
- All trading signals called out are to represent what the signal caller is calling out or what their system says for a signal or what they would do personally as a trader. So no advice is given or implied in any way shape or form.
- We know a lot of people are looking for “advice” because they don’t want to take the responsibility of their own decisions. They may signup for a signal service in order to blame someone if there is a losing trade. But sorry you’ll have to make your own trading decisions. We cannot advise you nor are we, or anyone associated or recommended by our newsletter registered investment advisors. IF you want someone to tell you what to do then go see a registered, licensed investment advisor. And if you choose to trade one or any of our trading signal trades or trade any trading signals from any trading signal service of someone else that we promote, you do so at your own risk, at your own choice and at your own responsibility.
- We disclaim all liability related loss or gains by following any trading signal service discovered and obtained through this site. In short, if you copy a trading signal from any trading signal service connected to this site then you agree that the risk of copying each or any trade is fully on you.
- Performance results will usually be rounded downward to help give a more real time picture of slippage in trading. Numbers will not add up exactly to the trades we do or historical systems performance, unless we forget to round down the numbers. We also do this to help protect our methods from back engineering from crooks and cheapos.
All trading and systems trading takes effort to master. If you’re not willing to apply effort and discipline don’t even bother with our signals, systems, strategies or any trading system, strategy for that matter. Each purchase of a system is just like a trade. You are risking money. There are no refunds and we have to make it that way to protect the system from thieves and to retain the integrity of these systems for your sake. Don’t purchase systems or trade with money you can’t afford to lose. You must master the craft and art of trading in order to have a chance at lasting, consistent net success. If you are willing to pay the price, master the mechanics, the knowledge, the money management position sizing and most importantly your emotions, (where most of the learning curve is in trading) then you stand a better chance at potential lasting and even large success. But only few make it and only few are willing to pay the price…
We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for income. Earnings and Income statements made by Best Trading Signals.net and its customers are no guarantee of future performance or success. There is no guarantee that you will make those levels of income or success as advertised. Performance and earnings can even vary drastically by members in the same signal service who look to actually trade the trading signals provided from that signal service. for a variety or reasons, some of which include but are not limited to: position sizing relative to one’s trading account, accuracy of execution and attention span, focus.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which can reduce results.
We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that Best Trading Signals.net is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
This website contains or may contain “forward looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be “forward looking statements.”
Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as “expects”, “will,” “anticipates,” “estimates,” “believes,” or statements indicating certain actions “may,” “could,” or “might” occur.
CHANGE NOTICE: As with any of our administrative and legal notice pages, the contents of this page can and will change over time. Accordingly, this page could read differently as of your very next visit. These changes are necessitated, and carried out by Best Trading Signals.net, in order to protect you and our Best Trading Signals.net website. If this page is important to you, you should check back frequently as no other notice of changed content will be provided either before or after the change takes effect.
COPYRIGHT WARNING: The legal notices and administrative pages on this website, including this one, have been diligently drafted by an attorney. We at Best Trading Signals.net have paid to license the use of these legal notices and administrative pages on Best Trading Signals.net for your protection and ours. This material may not be used in any way for any reason and unauthorized use is policed via Copyscape to detect violators.
THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES OF PROFITS. IF YOU DECIDE TO TRADE THE SIGNALS THAT IS YOUR CHOICE AND THAT IS YOUR RISK. ALL TRADING INVOLVES RISK. YOU COULD LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY IN TRADING OR WITH THESE SIGNALS. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS. YOUR SIGNALS MEMBERSHIP FEE PAYS FOR THE TRADING SIGNALS SERVICE REGARDLESS IF THOSE SIGNALS ARE WINNING OR LOSING. MARKETS CHANGE ALL THE TIME. PRICE ACTION BEHAVIOR CHANGES ALL THE TIME. THEREFORE PAST RESULTS ARE NOT NECESSARILY INDICTATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. DON’T TRADE WITH MONEY YOU CAN’T AFFOARD TO LOSE.
HERE ARE THE DISCLAIMERS LISTED ON THE BOTTOM OF PAGES ON THIS WEBSITE FOR YOUR CLARITY:
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS: If you have any questions about the contents of this page, or simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by following this link: https://besttradingsignals.net