Forex CFE RELENTLESS Day Trading Signals provide an excellently solid approach for the sake of profitable and consistent cash flow generation. It's easy to trade and only takes a couple minutes and night.
We use buy stop and sell shortstop orders to enter while also placing a stop loss. We then exit before close the next day.
Forex CFE RELENTLESS Day Trading System that we use for this day trading signal service. It is a 1 bar POP, 1 day pop day trading style. Why a 1 Day Pop?
- It's an optmized pop and lock concept which helps use pull in more cash flow, more profit points.
- It helps us reduce risk exposure due to wild swings in the Forex markets.
- It helps us lock in profits better.
- It's less streess. You already know your exit. You don't need to worry about making a decision about trail stop and many traders don't like the extra worry and stress that comes along with watching a trail stop.
- RELENTLESS is a cash flow system designed for stability to be deployed accross many different assets and to be able to generate cash flow more managably.
Yet, as opposed to some of our other trading signals services, this is not "on close" or "on open". This is a breakout pop which means that we enter upon a buy stop order to enter short on a sell short stop order. And we enter after a certain price level is achieved.
The breakout pop method has proven to be more stable and easy to trade vs the on close or on open methods during more erratic price action times. It offers more control which is more helpful for smaller trading accounts too.
But ultimately, we are looking for multiple streams of high probability cash flow generation to set each system up as it's own business.
So in a similar way, a franchisee owner buys multiple franchisees in order to generate multiple streams of income. Each system run as per each instrument can be thought of in a similar way as a franchise. It's just that, with a good cash flow trading system, the potential is vastly greater with way less work compared to owning a bricks and mortar franchise.