DOPETUALPOPS NQ NASDAQ “US TECH100” NADEX Signals for NQ – NADEX Day Trading Signals Service Designed for Another Powerful Potential Prolific Cash Flow Profiting Approach for Day Trading NADEX Spreads in 2 Minutes a Night…
DOPETUALPOPS is a New Trading System that Evolved Out of PERPETUALPOPS & TERPETUALPOPS for a New Solid Approach to the One Day Trade Phenomenon that We Use for Taking Advantage of NADEX Daily Spreads….
- One Day Trades. We send out the signal of what NADEX Spread (plus more as a bonus;) position we are taking and which direction, up or down (“BUY” or “SELL”).
- The signal to your email says if there is a new trade. (Make sure you follow our email white listing instructions that you’ll see right after purchase and in your members area. Your login is at the top left of this website saying “members login” but save that link and your user and pass that you create so you can login and put in support tickets, see your signals and see detailed white list instructions, just incase your email provider is giving you problems).
- DOPETUALPOPS is New System vs. PERPATUALPOPS & TERPETUALPOPS for New & Different Profit Opportunities.
- So the process is: on a pretty frequent basis, but not as frequent as PERPATUALPOPS & TERPETUALPOPS, we send out an email with your login info as a reminder. You login. Click on your trading signals page. See the signal. Do whatever you want with the signal.
- And with NQ, we’re focusing on NADEX Spreads since NQ aka “US TECH 100” (on NADEX) can be so wild. That said, NQ’s velocity and ability to leap great distances in a single bound can make NQ trading very profitable. We can even use spreads with some premium on it for better risk to reward ratios since NQ usually has no problem blowing past the whole spread distance.
Performance of DOPETUALPOPS NQ NADEX Signals for NQ – NADEX Day Trading Signals Service
- Performance listed below is the of all trades run in a row of the DOPETUALPOPS system on NQ NASDAQ emini futures.
- So then therefore: if trading a NADEX spread then your results would differ by: the size of the spread, any premium on the day spread and if profits get capped by the range of the spread on really big days.
- You can trade the smaller day spread where you can get better reward to risk ratios but you have premium that needs to be cleared by expiration for profit.
- You can trade the bigger day spread which has 100% deltas, or very close to it, and you’re running tick for tick with NQ essentially. You can make more money with this spread when NQ makes a bigger move or if NQ doesn’t go very far at all since you don’t need to clear any or much premium at all, as you would on the small spread. Play around with your NADEX demo with the day spreads and you’ll see.
- You can use NADEX knockouts, which are great, 100% deltas. The only problem is that if you hit the wrong side of the knockout, well, you get knocked out with an early loss.
- If it sounds complicated, don’t worry, it super easy when you get the hang of it. Demo trade and watch for a while. It takes less than what, 2 minutes a night.
- Sign up and see! What if it works for you!
- Now do study the track record and see how the systems results ebb and flow so you can have the correct perspective in real time. That means you don’t want to get too happy and high when you have a bunch of winners in a row, and you don’t want to throw a tantrum if you enter a rough patch of some losses in a row. Price action swings good to rough, fast to slow, smooth to rough all the time back and forth. So in other words, if there is a rough patch, there is usually great times of profitability right around the corner.
- Sign up. Get a feel for the DOPETUALPOPS system’s flow. Again, what if DOPETUALPOPS works for you? What if DOPETUALPOPS was able to provide you an extra cash flow stream?
|DOPETUALPOPS NQ Jan 1 2022|
|P/L Per Trade||Running Totals:|
|Jan 1 2022||-3||-3|
|349||Running Totals up to 9/9/22 9 months results 13,459 NQ Emini Profit Points off Of Which We Trade NADEX Spreads|
|Stop September 9th 2022||13459|
You can cancel at any time yourself in your members back office.
$297/mo – Launch Special for First 100 Subscriber: $97/mo